OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, August 22, 2008

JUST FOR FUN!

This is a game that I saw on a blog a while ago. I thought that it was a really cute idea, so I decided to make my own verson of it. OK, here's how you play. Below, you will find 14 questions. All you have to do is see how many of them you can answer. Write your answers in a coment to this post. I will post the answers in a week or two, after everyone who wants to play has had a chance to see it. GOOD LUCK!!!
QUESTION #1

QUESTION #2

QUESTION #3

QUESTION #4

QUESTION #5

QUESTION #6

QUESTION #7

QUESTION #8

QUESTION #9

QUESTION #10

QUESTION #11

QUESTION12

QUESTION #13

QUESTION #14


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so...as I answered these questions, I have to say that some of them were super easy....and, well, some of them, I had no idea!!!

1. Deer Valley High School, 1997 or 1998

2. Mountain View High School, 2000

3. ldssingles.com

4. Brenda and Marshall

5. Rhonda

6. I don't know all of them, but I do know that he has been to Egypt

7. Porcelin Dolls, cook books, and Disney movies (don't know about the disney movies, but it sounded good!!!) haha!

8. Fire Trucks, going to sleep! (ha!), and I have no idea

9. HI!!!

10. Phlebotomist

11. Purple

12. 21 inches, 8lbs 1 ounce

13. 22 inches, 8 lbs. 8 ounces

14. January 22, 2005

The Pritchard Party said...

I don't know for sure if my answers are right, but I know some of them!!!

1. Deer Valley 1998

2. Mountain View 2000 (yes, I did get that right without cheating!)

3. ldssingles.com

4. Don't know

5. Don't know

6. USA, Egypt, and I'm pretty sure there's more but that's all I can remember

7. Dolls, don't know the other 2

8. I'm guessing boats, water in general, and fire trucks

9. hi!!

10. phlebotomy

11. purple

12. I'm guessing 19" 8 1bs.

13. I'm guessing 21" 7 1/2 lbs.

14. January!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...