OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SOMETIMES KIDS SAY THE CUTEST THINGS!

Last night when I was walking in to Kyle's room with him to put him to bed for the night, he said something that kind of surprised me! He was climbing into his bed and all of a sudden, he stoped and looked up at me and said "Mommy, I smell chocolate, and it smells so sweet!"

I just stood there for a couple of seconds with my mouth hanging open. It was the citest thing. And I knew he had been getting really good at putting sentences together and making them make sense, but this one just came out of nowhere! Then a few minutes later, he asked me for some more milk, and I said that he had had enough milk and suggested some water, he then said "No I want some chocolate Mom" I couldn't help but giggle! He is a boy after my own heart!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...