OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THE NEIGHBORHOOD EXCITEMENT FOR TODAY

So, about an hour or so ago, I was sitting here relaxing and watching the kids play when all of a sudden I heard some sirens. This is not all that uncommon since we live very close to a major street. I was surprised however when I heard a firetruck pull up. I stepped out onto the balcony, and realized that they were at the apartment where my former boss from when I worked in the day care center used to live. Unfortunately I couldn't see much of anything though because a tree was in the way. I did notice however that more firetrucks and atleast one ambulance pulled up as well. Now I was really interested. I brought the kids back inside and called my mom and she promiced me that she would look the case up as soon as she got to work tomorrow.

I decided that tomorrow wasn't soon enough for me, so I put Kyle's shoes on, put my own on, and picked up Kenzie, and we headed down stairs to the yard infront of our apartment. One of the neighbors who lives down stairs from us was out watching too, and she told me that The people who live in the apartment where everyone smoke. And, they had aparently left whatever they were smoking lit, laid it on their balcony, and then left! Can you believe that?

First of all, it's not like they live in a house. It is not just their home that is in danger! There are 4 apartments in that building! 4 families who very well could have lost everything! I mean sure accidents do happen, but this is something that could have been prevented!!! The firemen are still out there now I can still hear them tearing up the balcony! And the sad part is that the balcony for that building was just remodeled less than a year ago.

Ahyway, Al least the kids got to go outside for a little bit. My neighbor down stairs from us was shocked to see that we were out there! I pretty much just stay inside durring the summer because it is just to hot! But the kids loved it! Kyle got to pet the neighbor's dog, and chase her around the yard for a little bit! Well anyway, that was our excitement for the day!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...