OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, August 1, 2008

OUR FUN LITTLE FAMILY VACATION DAY #2

From this point on, we fed Kenzie in her highchair on the floor!



Today was the day that we went to the 24 of July parade! And it was definately a st. Johns parade! Those of you who have been there know exactly what I am talking about, but for those of you who who havn't been there, let me explain a little.

First of all, there was a group of junior golfers. Some were walking and some were in golf carts. One poor boy tripped over his golf bag and fell flat on his face. They helped him up, and he fell again! This time one of the golf carts almost ran over him! It was so sad!


Then, all of a sudden, the parade pretty much stopped, and we heard sirens. After a few minutes of waiting, a man came walking down the street and told everyone that a lady in the parade fell off of her bike and the ambulance had to come and get her.


When the parade started up again, we soon heard sirens again! It was the ambulance again, picking someone else up. I never heard what happend the second time.


And then, at the end of the parade, the firetruck was suposed to come along and spray the crowd with water. We were so excited when we saw it comming, because it was kinda hot outside! However, when they got to us they came over the loud speaker and sait "Sorry, we're out of water thanks to the 400 kids behind you"


My favorite part of the parade was A group of guys from the ward that meets after my grandparents ward. They were wearing hard hats, and carying electric drills, and dancing down the street. They called themselfes a drill team! I thought it was the cutist idea! Aaron took a picture of it, but I can't find it on my computer.

The street had the most trafic that I had ever seen on it while we were waiting for the parade to start. So, Kyle got to sit in the stroller and coler while we waited for them to stop the trafic on the street.

Here is Kenzie waiting for the parade!

Me, Kyle and Kenzie just before the parade started!


The start of the parade!!!


This is the County Sheriff

I bet that this is about half of the entire population of the town on one float! Just kidding, it has a few more people than that!

The Noaha's Ark float!

Kyle hanging out with Grandma trying to stay out of the hot sun!

All of us at the parade! (L-R) Grandma G, Grandpa G. , Kyle, Mom, Kyler, me(Courtney), and Kenzie! I have no clue who the girl in the yellow pants is, she was sitting a little way down from us, and wanted to play with Kenzie! Aaron would have been sitting in the chair next to Kyler except he was the one taking the picture!


These are the golf carts that I told you about that almost ran over the boy with the golf bag!



Kenzie had so much fun! Whe was waving and laughing and s2ueeling the whole time!





Here's Kenzie watching the parade





This was my brother Kyler's favorite part of the parade, The cheer leaders!

This was my favorite float in the parade!





Kyle's favorite part of the parade was picking up the candy that got thrown to him!



Here is the fire truck that didn't spray us with water! I think the ambulance was origionaly here too, but they ended up having to take care of someone. The paramedics told me the night before that the 24th of July is their busyiest weekend of the whole year! I can believe it!!!


The end of the parade!


There was a whole lot more, but most of it was political stuff! People running for offices in their county. I don't live there, and Know nithing about them, so I just left those things out.

Once we got back to my grand parents house, Kenzie had fun playing with the ball that got thrown to Kyle in the parade!

This truck was Kyle's favorite toy! He sat there and played with it for hours!!!


Kenzie had lots of fun exploring the house, and eventually she found herself stuck under a kitchen chair!

She was a very sleepy girl, and pretty soon she went down for a nap!


Kyle and uncle Kyler had lots of fun swinging on Pappa's gate!

Kyle also had lots of fun collection pretty rocks for Great Grandma!

Kenzie wearing uncle Kyler's hat!

When Kyler turned the hat backwards, I couldn't resist standing her at the fire place,a nd putting this doll next to her! I think it is such a cute picture!
Yummy Juice!
OK, I don't know if you can see this or not, but this is a picture of a tornado that we saw off in the distance!
We had a very fun day, but at the end of it we were all very tired!





































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...