OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

OUR FUN LITTLE FAMILY VACATION DAY #1

This past weekend, we went on a little family vacation! We had lots of fun, and took LOTS of pictures! There is so much to share that I decided that I will seperate it a little bit, and share it with you one day at a time! So here is the first day!!!

We woke up very early, and got to my mom's house at 3:30 in the morning. We packed all of our stuff in her fruck, and parked our van in her driveway. We then all piled into the truck, and we were on our way!

Here are the kids in Grandma's car, ready to leave on our vacation!

When we got to Payson, we decided to stop at McDonalds for breakfast. It was very yummy! This is a picture of everyone except for my mom and I with full tummies, and ready to get back in the car!

After a while, poor Kenzie started getting really tired of sitting in the same place for such a long time!
Aaron was in a goofy mood!
However, soon he was sound asleep!
So was Kenzie
To keep Kyle occupied, we put our Blues Clues DVD into my moms portable DVD player, and he had lots of fun watching that!
However, soon he was asleep too!



As soon as we got to my grandparents house, Kyle saw Pappa's lawn mower, and climbed on! He said it was his car!

This is Kenzie saying hello to Great Grandma!



Kyle also had lots of fun riding the rocking horse on the back porch!


We were all relaxing on the back porch, and we got the stroler out so that Kenzie would have a place to sit. Kyle decided that he wanted to sit there too!
Since Kyle liked the lawn mower so much, Daddy decided to take him for a ride on it! He didn't like it so much then because it was very noisy, and it scared him!
This is my baby brother Kyler! He is playing with a little toy chicken that winds up and walks around the room. Kyle thought it was the coolest thing!
Here is Pappa pulling Kyle around the back yard in the wagon!

Kyle absolutely LOVED the ride!!

After my grandpa got tired of pulling the wagon, I pulled it for a while. When I got tired, Kyler put the rocking horse in the wagon so that Kyle could pull it around for a while!

These are the next door neighbors horses. Kyle had so much fun running down to the other end of the yard to see them! He called them cows, and kept saying "moo"
The kids had lots of fun sitting in the wagon!
Kenzie however, did NOT want to stay sitting down!
This is my favorite resteraunt in St. Johns! I like to say that it is named after me even though it realy isn't!
Here is my mom and Kyler waiting for their food.
Kyle had all this good food in front of him, and he ate the ranch dressing.
Kenzie got some yummy food too!
Aaron had never been to CORKY'S before, but he said that he really liked it.
After dinner, Kyle had lots of fun playing with some trucks on the back porch!
My grandpa was teaching Kenzie how to rub noses! I love this picture! Kenzie looks so much like my mom in this picture, it is amazing!
Kenzie's hair tie fell out, and this hairdo was the result! It was so funny, but it was also really cute!!!

Pappa giving Kenzie kisses!
have I also mentioned that Kenzie has a foot fetish?
Kenzie hadn't eaten very much at the resturant, so I decided to take her inside and feed her a little bit.
When she was done, Aaron and I were cleaning her up, and all of a sudden, she leaned to the side. Somehow, the straps that hook the highchair to the kitchen chair came undone, and she went crashing to the floor in the highchair. She hit her head really hard on the back of a wooden rocking chair, and got a huge Knot above her ear. She wouldn't stop screaming, so we decided that we had better call 9-11.
This isn't a very good picture, but on the right hand side, kind of off in the distance, you can see the ambulance as it spead down the highway toward my grandparrents house.
The paramedics spent about a half hour with her, and decided that she would be OK. Thank goodness! They told me that if they had neaded to transport her to Springerville, it would have cost us 15 hundred dollars! And if they had neaded to fly her to Show Low, it would have cost us 30 THOUSAND dollars! I don't know about anyone else, but we do NOT have that kind of money! I am very greatful that we live in a big city with lots of good hospitals near by!
They just told us to rouse her every hour all night because of how hard she had hit her head. So between myself, Aaron, and my mom, we did that. Kenzie was a good sport about it too. She only acutally compleetly woke up once, and even then, she went right back to sleep with a bottle.
We were all so tired by the end of the night that we all just crashed!!!
























1 comments:

Britney said...

Courtney!
I know it's been forever since we've seen eachother, but it is so neat to look at your blog and see into your life. It's amazing how much we have in common (I love the songs on your list) Keep up the great blogging, I really enjoy reading it and keep loving on those sweet little children. I can't belive how much Kyler has grown. I think he was 10 yrs old last time I saw him.
-Britney
-Britney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...