OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

FUN WITH PHOTOS

I was playing with the color on a few pictures, and this is the result! What do you think? I love how this one turned out! I changed it to black and white (obviously) and then brightened it up a little.

I think this one is my favorite! I brightened it up, changed the contrast a little, and cropped it. I then added a background effect to it.
I love this one too! I did the same thing to this one as I did to the one of Kyle!
I just love this one!they are all wearing bright colors! All I did was crop it, and brighten it up a little.
I croped this one into a heart and added a steam effect. I then brightened it up.
I'm not quite sure about this one. I like some things about it, and I don't like other things. Like, I wish our skiin tone looked a little better.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...