Today was a very busy day! It was filled with lots of fun, and even a first for our baby girl!!!
Yesterday morning, Me and Kenzie were invited to a bridal shower for a girl that my mom's cousin's son is marying. This is a picture of Kenzie at that bridal shower.
Kyle got to stay home and hang out with Daddy! When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Daddy and Kyle had been cleaning up the house while Kenzie and I were gone! THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!
Later that night, we were invited to go to my mom's house. For some reason, the Christian church down the street had their fireworks last night instead of on the 4th of July. (no one realy understands why, but atleast it gave us something to do.) So My sibblings and I, and our famalies All went over, and ate, and watched foreworks. There also just so happened to be an ASU football game on TV! So we had lots of fun!

As soon as we got there, Kyle decided it was time to take his shoes off. This is a picture of him trying to figure out how to get one of his socks off.
Here is Kenzie with uncle Clint! Clint was not too happy that I got this picture of him. (he hates to be in pictures) But I thought that it was cute! He is so sweet with her! I think it is adorable!!!
Kyle found Grandma's empty icechest, and thought that it would be a fun place to play! Aunt Alicia got a few cute pictures of him playing in the icechest. This one is one of my favorites!!!
MOMMY AND THE KIDS WATCHING THE FIRE WORKS!!!

As soon as we got there, Kyle decided it was time to take his shoes off. This is a picture of him trying to figure out how to get one of his socks off.
This is one of my favorite fireworks of the night! This was part of the finalle!!!
These are my brothers Clint and Kyler. When they saw me rocking Kyle to sleep when he was so tired, they decided that they wanted to do the same thing. It was just so funny, and we had to get a picture! So since I had Kyle in my lap, I handed my camera to Clint's wife Alicia, and she got this picture!
In this picture, Kenzie is trying to figure out how to walkto aunt Kimber. Kenzie did end up taking her first unasisted step last night! It was to me, and she probably would have taken more except I got excited and squeeled, and Kenzie got scared and fell down.
Poor Kyle was so, so , so tired! He kept coming up to us and asking if he could go home and go to sleep. So, eventually, we ended packing up early and heading home so that our kids could get a good nights sleep!



0 comments:
Post a Comment