OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, August 8, 2008

JUST LIKE MOMMY USED TO DO

I can remember when I was a little girl, I used to always love to pretend to drive the car! Often times, when we just neaded one or two things from the store, one of my parents would run into the store, and the other would stay in the car with the kids. Well, As soon as the drivers seat would become available, my brother Clint and I would always take turns pretending to drive the car! It was always one of our favorite things to do!!!

Well, now that we have a vehicle that is actually big enough to move around in, Kyle does the exact same thing. As soon as we are stopped, and Daddy gets out of his seat to help him out of the car, Kyle imediately heads for the drivers seat! He has been doing this for a while, and I kept forgetting the camera. TodayI fianally remembered it!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...