Lately I have been feeding Kenzie pasta pickups at lunch time. She does great with them as long as I break them into smaller pieces!
Well, last night, I tried feeding her while we were waiting for Daddy to come home from work, and she quickly made it quite clear that she WAS NOT going to eat unless she could do it all by herself! So, I broke up the green beans, and pasta (in tomato sauce) and let her do her thing! She absolutely loved the food! The only thing that I am regreting now is that I forgot to put a bib on her first!Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Everytime I read your posts it seems like Kenzie is getting brighter and brighter every day. I can't wait to see how intelligent she is the next time I see her. What an independent girl!
Post a Comment