I started this blog so that I can tell our family and friends about what is going on in out lives! Well, recently I put a map hit tracker on my blog, and with in a couple of hours, I had a hit from Berlin Germany! I am just not that comfortable with strangers looking at my blog! So I am going to set it to private. Those of you who do not have a blogger account will still be able to see it! I will just need your email adress, and will send you an invitation to it. This will send you a link where you will then type in your email adress, and the pass word that you would like to use to log in to see my blog. And as most of you have probably seen, I update it all the time, and there is always something new on it!!! I will try to get as many email adresses on my own, but it would be very helpful if as many people as possable could send me their email adresses. You can leave them in a comment in this blog! I have it set to that NO COMMENTS will show up until I review them first! So it is safe fot you to leave it there. I WILL NOT PUBLISH ANY COMMENTS WITH EMAIL ADRESSES IN THEM!!! I WILL SAVE THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED AND THEN DELETE THE COMMENT!!!!!
So please make sure that I know who is sending me the message, and send the email adress! I will make sure that I have everyones email before I set it to private!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I AM GOING TO SET MY BLOG TO PRIVATE!
Posted by Courtney at 3:15 PM
Labels: For Your Information
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment