OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, August 11, 2008

GRANDPA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Today is my Grandpa's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA G.!!!
However, since yesterday was Sunday, and no one had to work, we had a little family party for him! We watched Grandpa open his gifts, and then we had pie and icecream! This is Grandpa's favorite dessert!!! Unfortunately only the kids and I went because Aaron wasn't fealing very well. So he stayed home and rested. In this picture, My aunt Brenda is holding Kenzie, and Kenzie is stairing at my cousins Colten & Dylen who happen to be identical twins! (Don't ask me which is which because I have no idea!) Kenzie just kept staring at them! She couldn't figure out why the same person was standing there twice!


Look! I did her hair, and it actually turned out cute!!!





Kenzie and uncle David! When David first saw Kenzie, he asked who she was! He did not recognize her with her hair pulled up!
Kenzie and Uncle Clint! He likes to think he's a big tough guy, but he absolutely LOVES to hold babies! except when they cry, then he is very quick to give them back!
Kyle loved the yummy pie and ice cream!!!


Kyle also loved playing outside in the back yard!!!

He also had lots of fun hanging out with uncle Kyler!!!

We all had a very fun time celebrating Grandpa's birthday!!!


















1 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Courtney,
Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe how big your little girl is. I think the last time I saw her she was a baby! We have a blog too, it is kimblefamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...