OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

HE'S FIANALLY GETTING USED TO IT

When Kyle was 8 months old, Aaron and I were called to work in the Nursery! He had lots of fun there and never really had any problems. Then when our ward boundries were changed while I was pregnant, our old ward ended up being disolved, and we went to the ward that I grew up in. Well, within a couple of weeks, Aaron was put right back into Nursery! It worked out well because Kyle didn't scream when Daddy was in there with him! Well, almost a year later, Aaron was released, and we have had to fight him every single week to go to Nursery! And since he is so big and strong, one or the other of us usually ended up either sitting in class with him, or else sitting in the foryer with him until he calmed down.
I know that those of you who havn't seen us for a while are probably wondering why the nursery leaders couldn't handle it. I mean thats what their called to do right? Well, let me just explain it to you. Kyle is the size of an average FOUR YEAR OLD!!! (I am NOT exagerating at all!!!) At his 2 year well check, he weighed more than my NINE year old coulin Josie!!! They also say that he is NOT overweight!!!! He is just a very big and very strong little guy! And he is strong! He can almost knock me over, and I AM NOT A SMALL GIRL!! And let me just say that his nursery teachers are all very small, and very skinny! Even the one guy is pretty small!

So, the leaders and I worked out a little schedule in hopes that he would be used to nursery, and happy there without Mommy or Daddy there by the time he goes to Sun Beams. They would have me stay through part of it, and leave durring a time when they were doing something that he liked to do. Usually singing time, that's his favorite!!!
So today, I took him into his class, fully expecting to have to stay for a while, and I was shocked when he turned around and waved and sait "bye Mom, I'll see you later" So, I quickly closed the door, and made my way to Gospel Docterine! Lickily I had asked Aaron to save me a seat just in case. I ended up walking the halls anyway because Kenzie is now at that age where she is too young for nursery, but will not sit still in Mommy and Daddy's classes. So we have another one just headed into that phase, but I am super excited that Kyle is fianally having fun in Nursery!!!



When I picked Kyle upafterward, this is the project that his teacher handed to me!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...