I was tagged by my friend Amanda on Facebook, but I hadn't realized that she had tagged me here too, so here we go.
Whats your husbands name? Aaron
How long have you been married? 4 years, 3 weeks, & 2 days
How long did you date? 8 1/2 months
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? THAT WOULD MOST DEFINITELY BE ME!!!!!
Who is a better singer? Me but thats only because I have had lots of vocal training.
Who is smarter? That depends on the subject.
Who does the laundry? Almost always me.
Who pays the bills? Aaron makes the money to pay them, and I make sure that they get paid, so it is a combined effort :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it from the foot of the bed then Aaron does.
Who mows the lawn? The guys who our land lord pays to mow it.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, butt let me tell you AARON CAN COOK!!!
Who drives? Aaron does because I am visually impaired, and can't drive.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? We are both kind of stubborn, but I think we are pretty equal on that one.
Who kissed who first? Aaron did. I am so shy that if it had been left up to me then we would still be waiting for our first kiss!
Who asked who out first? Aaron, He was very presistant!!!
Who wears the pants? I think we both kinda do.
I tag: Everyone who wants to do this.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
HUSBAND TAG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Fun to learn a little bit more about you and Aaron. I had no idea that you couldn't drive! Kudos to having a man that can cook! Shawn needs a little bit of help in that department, but I like cooking so thats okay.
Post a Comment