OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HOW WE SPENT OUR VALENTINES DAY!

We had a fun Valentines Day!
Here are some pictures of the kids that I took while they were looking at their Valentines presents.
Kyle got a stuffed dog with a heart in it's mouth, and a chocolate frog with a gummy bug inside, and Mackenzie got a red teddy bear, and a chocolate apple with a gummy worm inside. They loved them!



After Kyle finished his candy this is the conversation that we had (more than once)
Kyle: Mom can I have some more presents?
Me: I'm sorry Kyle but thats all the presents for today.
Kyle: Oh Come on Mom!
A little while later, Aaron came home from work and he had a teddy bear, a big chocolate heart, and two chocolate roses for me! It was so sweet.
My mom and sister then came to pick me us so that I could go and get a gift for Aaron. They came to out door with a small bag of cheeto's and Veggietales fruit snacks for each of the kids! They loved them! They also brought a box of Whoppers for Aaron and I to share!
We then headed off to CVS Pharmacy where I picked out a stuffed animal and a heart shaped box of chocolates for my sweet husband!
I do have to admit one thing though. For the past several months I have been doing really well as far as not eating too many sweets goes. Well today I ruined all of that. I have had A TON OF SUGAR (mainly chocolate) and I still want more! It will all be okay again soon enough though. I am allowed one day to splurge right?





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...