OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FUN AT THE PARK!!!

This afternoon we went to the park to play!
One of Kyle's favorite things to do at the park thees days is to climb up the slide. He says he is climbing the mountain!
Kenzie climbs up the jungle gym now too!


She made it all the way to the top without any help at all!!!



Kyle is such a sweet boy! All of a sudden he stopped playing for a minute, walked over to where I was standing, and gave me a kiss!

This is Aaron's friend Steve from our ward. Kyle had lots of fun playing with his new friend!!! He had Kyle laughing hysterically!!!

Kenzie loved going down the slide!

They also had lots of fun when Kyle decided that he wanted to push Kenzie in the swing. Unfortunately for him he kept getting too close to the swing and getting knocked down. He's a tough guy though, and he kept getting right back up!

Then Daddy helped Kyle climb on the ladder between the rock walls. Kyle was a little scared, but he was a brave boy!

Meanwhile, Kenzie tried to climb up a slide.

Apparently Kyle has gotten braver than we thought because the next thing we knew, he was climbing the ladder all by himself!
Then to our disbelief, and horror, he jumped off of the very top!
Once he landed on the ground, he sat there for a second and then remembered, "Oh yeah, I am supposed to cry now" So thats what he did.
We checked him over, and he seamed to be just fine, and we knew that he was when he ran right back off to go start playing again.

Here are Aaron and Steve just hanging out.

Unfortunately, Steve's wife wasn't feeling well, so she wasn't able to come to the park with us. So, while the guys hung around and mostly talked about video games, I took the kids over to play with the little rocking toys.

We had lots of fun at the park, and the kids DID NOT want to leave, but it was getting cold, and he hadn't eaten dinner yet, so he had to go. We will go back again very soon though!!!
















1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'd love to play with them at the park. I can't wait till I can take our kid to the park. It's awesome how much joy they find out of something so simple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...