♥How long have you been together? 4 years and almost 9 months!
♥How long did you know each other before you started dating? We talked online, and on the phone for about 3 months before we actually met in person. Then after that we knew that we would get married someday.
♥Who asked who out? He asked me out. I kept putting him off, but he was very persistent. (He recently told me that he had decided to keep trying until I said yes, or told him to get lost. ) :)
♥Who' s siblings do you see the most? Mine because we live within walking distance of all of them. His live clear across the valley, so we don't get to see them as often as we would like to.
♥Do you have any children together? Yes! We have 2 beautiful children together!!!
♥If not, when do you want kids? Well, I already told you that we have kids. But as far as having more kids, we will probably wait a couple of years.
♥What about pets? None right now, I would go crazy with a pet in our tiny apartment. But maybe someday we will have a dog when we have a house.
.♥Did you go to the same school? Nope.
♥Are you from the same home town? Nope.
♥Who is the smartest? That depends on the subject. I think we are both very smart in different ways.
♥Who is the most sensitive? That would definitely be ME!!!
♥Where do you eat out most as a couple? We don't really eat out very often because it is just too expensive. But when we do, we like to go to Red Robbin.
♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Sedona AZ on our Honey moon.
♥Who has the worst temper? I don't know. We both kind of have a temper, but I think Aaron might win that one. :)
♥Who does the cooking? I do most of the time, but Aaron is also a very good cook, and he likes to cook whenever he has the chance to.
♥Who is the neat freak? Thats a toss up.
♥Who is the most stubborn? That one is definitely a tie!!!
♥Who wakes up earlier? Aaron does.
♥Where was your first date? First we went to Fudruckers, and then we went to see Ella Enchanted at Harkins. We then went to a park by my house and sat and talked for HOURS!!!
♥Who has the bigger family? I do.
♥Do you get flowers often? No, the last time I got flowers was on my 23rd. birthday, when we were dating.
♥How do you spend the holidays? With both of our families. We try to spend the time as equally as we poss ably can.
♥Who is more jealous? Neither one of us are.
♥Who eats more? That would definitely be Aaron :)
♥Who sings better? Me, but that is only because I have had years of voice lessons.
♥Who does the laundry? Usually me.
♥Who’s better with the computer? MOST DEFINITELY AARON!!!
♥Who drives when you are together? Well, since my vision doesn't allow me to drive, Aaron does :)
♥Who picks where you go to dinner? We take turns
♥Who eats more sweets? .DEFFINATLY ME!!! When we were dating, Aaron used to brag about how much he loved chocolate. Then after we got married he saw how much I love chocolate, and he told me that he thought he was a chocoholic , but that I clearly won that one :)
♥Who cries more? ME!!!
♥Who has the older car? Well we only have one car, so this question doesn't really apply to us.
I tag anyone who wants to do this!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
RELATIONSHIP SURVEY
Posted by Courtney at 9:48 AM
Labels: Aaron, Courtney, Just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment