Since I have had two pregnancies, I will do this about both of them at the same time. To avoid confusion between my answers, here is a little answer key to help you.
BLUE =My pregnancy with Kyle
PINK =My pregnancy with Mackenzie
Yellow =Both of them
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? .I was at work .
I was at home. in my bathroom.
2- Who was with you? My boss Jennifer she was waiting outside the door.
I was by myself
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I hadn't been feeling well for about 3 weeks, and I happened to tell my boss about it one day. She told me that it had to be because I was pregnant She then insisted on buying me a pregnancy test, and waited outside of the bathroom while I took it. When the test was complete, I brought it out and showed it to her, because my hands were shaking, and I knew I had read it wrong. However, she confirmed that I had read it right!
We had been trying for about a month, and one day I took a test and it was positive!
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Happy, but Shocked and kind of out of it. I had only been married for a few weeks!
Happy, we knew it was tome for Kyle to have someone to play with!
5- Your Husbands reaction? Very happy, but he was half asleep. He worked the night shift at the time, and I had woken him up when I called him from work.
Very happy!
6- Who was the first person you told? Well since my boss was right outside the bathroom door, she was the first one who heard the news, but I called Aaron as soon as I was finished taking the test!
Aaron was at work, and I tried to get ahold of him, but I couldn't, but I had to tell somebody, so I called my mom!
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? NO!!! We wanted to wait about a year! But the first time I went to the doctor, we found out that I had gotten pregnant exactly 2 weeks after we got married!
Yes!!! We had been feeling like it was time for a while, so we fasted and prayed about it, and knew that Kyle needed a playmate. It took less than a month after that!
8-Was everybody happy for you? Yes... after the initial shock wore off lol
Yes
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No we both worked kind of opposite times of the day at that time, so we rarely even saw each other.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? OFCORSE!!!
11- What was the sex? Boy!
girl!
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes!
No, I think people who have a baby shower for every baby are very greedy!!!
13- If yes, who? My awesome aunts!
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? .No, I honestly didn't. I guess all of the people who came to my baby shower had good taste!
15- How much weight did you gain? Too much!
At the beginning I did great, I stayed really active, and only gained 10 pounds. However, once they found the complications I wasn't allowed to move much anymore, and I ended up gaining like 30 more!!! I was so sad!!!
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? No, I'm working on it now though!
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? YES!!!
18- What did you crave the most? A lot of things didn't sit well in my stomach even though I never actually threw up even once! But some of the things that did sit well were The Banquet brand of chicken nuggets(other brands did not sit well) Bean burritos, and mozzarella sticks (these didn't always sit well though)
I craved fruit! It was kind of funny because I don't hate fruit, but I don't particularly love it, but while I was pregnant wit Kenzie I felt like I couldn't live without eating fruit!
19- Did you crave anything crazy? No
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Having to go to work twice a day. I worked a split shift at a day care center, and I babysat about 40 kids along with 4 other girls in the morning, and then again at night. I was always exhausted!!!
Having complications. I ended up having to quit my job because it involved a lot of bending to pick things up, and stretching to put them away, and there was a short time when I was put on bed rest, and I couldn't even watch Kyle, so family members had to do it when Aaron was at work.
21- Were you married at the time? OFCORSI I WAS!!!
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
No.
Yes. I had marginal Placenta Previa. It eventually corrected it'self, but I waen't allowed to do much in the way of physical activity.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? I was at home. It was 431 in the morning and the contractions woke me up.
I'm not exactly sure. I was with my mom because Aaron was at work, and she had taken me to my doctor appointment. After the appointment, I didn't want to be alone because I wasen't feeling very well, so Kyle and I hung out with my mom. We went to Grandma and Grandpa G's house, and that's when I started to feel the first contractions. We then went to my mom's house and the contractions really picked up, so I called the doctor and he told me to go ahead and get to the hospital.
24- Did your water break? Once I had been at the hospital for several hours, but yes it did.
26- Did you go early or late? he was 5 days late
She was born on her due date.
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Aaron, my mom, Aaron's mom, the doctor, and a nurse or two.
28- Was it video taped? HECK NO!!! Thats disgusting!!!
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? ABSOLUTELY!!! God created those drugs for a purpose, and I fully intend to take full advantabge of themevery single time I have kids!!! My theory is that I want to enjoy giving birth as much as I possably can. If I am in pain, that IS NOT enjoying the birth of my child!!! People say that epidurals make your baby sleepy, but I don't think thats true because I had epidurals with both of my kids, and they both were born wide awake, and VERY ALLERT!!!
at the end, I ended up progressing so fast that the epidural didn't have time to take full effect, so I could still feal absolutely EVERYTHING, but to be quite honest with you it wasen't even half as bad as people had told me it would be!!!
I couldn't feel anything! It was great!!!
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Natural!
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY BABIES HERE AND HEALTHY!!!
32- How big was the baby(s)? 8 lbs 1 oz. 21 inches
7 lbs 14 oz. 22 inches
33- Did your Husband cry? To be quite honest with you I was so drugged up with sleep medication that I have no idea. I had been labor for over 24 hours, and was not getting ANY sleep, so they gave me something to go to sleep, and thats when it was suddenly time to push. I was so tired! But I think he did cry.
It all happend very fast, but yes, I think he did while he was feeding her for the first time, while I got to eat after not being able to for so long.
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Kyle
Mackenzie
35-Did the name have any significance to you? Yes
Kyle's first name is Aaron's middle name, and his middle name is also my dad's middle name.
Mackenzie shares her middle name with me, my mom, and my grandma G.
36-Does the baby's name fit? Yes!
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Nope!
38- How old is your baby today? 3 years and almost 3 months
15 and 1/2 months.
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Probably in a couple of years!
40- If you could would you do it all over again? ABSOLUTELY!!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
PREGNANCY SURVEY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment