OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, January 30, 2009

POTTY TRAINING UPDATE!!!

This afternoon, Kyle all of a sudden decided that he wanted to go potty! At first I would have to go in there with him, he eventually went by himself. He wanted to go again about every 30 seconds (I'm not even exaggerating about that) But by the time he went to bed tongint, he was going to the bathroom all by himself! We are going to have a long next few days ahead of us, but it is so worth it because we are going to save so much money on pullups!!!

Also, every time that Kyle would go into the bathroom, Kenzie would follow him in, and say "potty" So, I decided Why not try, AND SHE WENT!!! Who knows, we may be saving LOTS of money soon!!!

1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

I'm so proud of him! I know I'll see you guys soon, but can you tell him that for me in a way he'll understand? Such a good boy! I'm so happy for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...