OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BABY BEAUTY SHOP

Aunt Kimber decided that she wanted to paint Kenzie's toenails. So, she came over yesterday, sat her in the highchair, and did it! Kenzie was pretty still through the whole thing, and now I can even get her to point at her toes and say "pretty"!



3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Isn't it fun to play dress up with your little girl? It's one of my favorite things to do when Grace cooperates. Is Kenzie feeling better?

Courtney said...

Yes, it is so much fun! My only problem is that Kenzie has so much hair, and I am so not good ad doing hair! And Yes, Kenzie is starting to feel better! Thanks for asking!

The Pritchard Party said...

How cute! I wonder if she'll do that the next time I see her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...