OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

PEANUT BUTTER MONSTER :)



Yesterday I made peanut butter sandwiches for the kids to eat for lunch. When I was finished, I put the lid back onto the jar of peanut butter, and set it on the counter, and then I went on cleaning my house.
A few minutes later, I saw Kyle with the jar and decided that it would be ok since it was almost empty anyway.
Well, I checked again, and noticed that Kyle was sitting down quietly watching a movie, and no longer had the peanut butter jar. I then looked over to the couch where Kenzie was sitting, and found her covered in peanut butter with one hand in the jar, and a huge grin on her face! It was the cutest thing! :) Luckily I had the camera in my pocket at the time, so I was able to get a picture!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...