OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, December 12, 2008

A NEW LOOK!

Mackenzie has TONS of hair! When she was born, I was known to the nurses as the mother with the baby "With the hair!"

Well, that hair has kept right on growing, and we kept trimming it, but her actual hair was still so short that we had to keep the baby hair too. So, I have been waiting and waiting for her actual hair to grow out long enough so that we could get rid of all that frizzy baby hair.

That Day Has Finally Come!!!

Today I had my mom trim her hair, and her hair was long enough, so we said bye bye to all that frizzy baby hair!

Now her hair looks so thick and healthy! I love it!

I don't know if you can tell from the picture below, but this haircut made her look completely different! What do you think?

1 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

it looks like she has a little bob! How cute! Can't wait to see her tomorrow! =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...