I got this in an email from my friend Amanda who was one of my very best friends in highschool, and now lives in Iowa, so I haven't seen her in a very long time:(
For this first part you are suposed to place an X infront of all of the things that you have done.
(X) Gone on a blind date
() Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
() Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
( ) Been to Europe
(X) Been on a plane
() Been lost
() Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only? ha ha, do you remember that Amy?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Every single time I eat chocolate :)
() Made prank phone calls
( ) Fired an M-16 on auto
( ) Thrown a grenade
( ) Been Skydiving
( ) Cave Jumping
( ) Been Scuba Diving
( ) Participated in Xtreme Games
( ) Rode a wheelie on a Ten-Speed?
(X) Rode a motorcycle
( ) Climbed a famous mountain
( ) Rode a bicycle through a flood zone?
() Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose &elsewhere.
() Caught a snowflake on your tongue
() Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
() Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Gone to the movies
() Been chased by an animal?
For the second part, just answer the questions.
1. Any Nickname in Jr High school? Corky, but my family has always called me that. I didn't have anything to do with jonior high.
2. Mother's name? LeAnn
3. Favorite drink? Orange Juice
4. Body Piercings? 2 piercings in each ear. I only use one en each ear now though.
5. How much do you love your job? Being a mommy and a wife is the best!
6. Birthplace? The same place that I live now :)
7. Favorite vacation spot? Big Lake!!!
8. Ever been to Africa ? Nope
9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? yep :)
10. Ever been on TV? If the news counts then I have been on it a few times.
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? yes, a couple of them.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I don't actually drive it, but it has 5 doors.
14. Can you drive a standard car? Nope, I don't drive anything.
15. Favorite pie? Pumpkin!
16. Favorite number? 3
17. Favorite movie? Made Of Honor
18. Favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS!!!
19. Favorite dessert? There are so many that I can't think of just one :)
20. Favorite food? I can't choose just one of those either.
21. Favorite day of the week? I don't really have a favorite day because they are all pretty much the same to me.
22. Favorite brand of body soap? Whatever is the cheapest when I go shopping for soap :)
23. Favorite toothpaste? Again, whatever is the cheepest.
24. Favorite smell? Cookies and cakes baking in the oven!
25. How do you relax? Usually in front of the tv, or the computer.
26. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? With 2 or 3 more kids, and hopefully living somewhere other than where we live now.
27. Furthest Place you will send this message? I don't know. Whoever looks at my blog who is the farthest from me :)
28. Who will respond to this the slowest? I don't know if anyone will respond.



0 comments:
Post a Comment