OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

I got this from my sister in law Alicia who posted this in a bulletin on Myspace!

Egg nog or hot chocolate? I only like my grandma's egnog, and I love all hot chocolate!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Why in the world would Santa wrap them?! It is so much fun to see the look on the kids faces when they walk into the living room and see what Santa brought! The wrapped presents are from parents, grandparents, etc.

Colored lights on tree/house or white? To me white lights just don't represent Christmas! I don't mind them as long as there are colored lights too, but just white lights by themselves are kinda boring.

Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. I might if I had some though! :)

When do you put your decorations up? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can!!!

What is your favorite Christmas dish (excluding dessert)? Well, I love the Cinnamon Rolls that my mom always makes on Christmas morning! YUMMY!!! I also love the breakfast casserole that Aaron's mom makes! It is delicious too!!!

Favorite Christmas memory as a child:There are so many..... I can't think of just one!

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Oh gosh, I think I was about 10, and my friend told me about the Easter bunny, and I just kind of assumed the the same about Santa.

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? YES! My mom gets everyone pajamas to sleep in on Christmas Eve, so we get to open that present before we go to sleep!

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With lights and ornaments. Isn't that how everyone decorates their tree?

Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it! But thats probably just because I have never had to live where it snows so I don't get to see it very often.

Can you ice skate? Sort of. It usually takes me a few minutes to get steady on my feet.
Funny story:
A few years ago, before I met Aaron, I went iceskating with a group of young adults from my stake. Some were newlyweds, and some were single. Well, I was just getting the hang of the whole iceskating thing, when this girl from my group came up behind me really fast. Well, I guess she was even worse at it than me because she smacked right into the back of me, and the next thing I knew, we were both sprawled flat on our backs laughing hysterically on the ice! Her husband had seen what was about to happen, and had tried to get there in time to help her stop, but he didn't get there
in time. So he was very concerned and helped us both up, and tried to make sure that we were both ok, but all we could do was keep on laughing!

Do you remember your favorite gift? I have lots of favorites! :)

What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family!

What is your favorite Christmas dessert? Gosh, I love them ALL!

What is your favorite Christmas tradition? We have lots of traditions, and I love them all!

What tops your tree? Well, a star used to, but when I got the decorations out this year, the star wasn't in the box, so right now it has NOTHING on top :)

Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? GIVING!!!

What is your favorite Christmas Song? Candle Light Carol

Candy canes! Yuck or yum? Yummy!

What do you want for Christmas? I already got it! It was for Aaron to be to find a job! And for my kids to be able to have presents to open on Christmas morning!

Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Sure Do! I actually go to a couple of them! One at the beginning of December for my Dad's side of the family, and one on Christmas Eve for my Mom's side of the family!

Do you dress up on Christmas or wear pjs? I like to dress nice, but I wouldn't say that I dress up.

Do you own a Santa hat? Nope

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...