I am the kind of person who loves to make Christmas last as long as absolutely possable. this means putting the tree up the day after Thanksgiving, and putting the gifts under the tree at the beginning of December! Thats just the way that I like it.
However, this year, Aaron and I decided that if we did this, we probably wouldn't have anthing to open by the time Christmas morning rolled around. So, we decided that we wouldn't put the presents out until Christmas Eve.
Well, Christmas Eve is here, and I have put the presents under the tree! So far, Kyle has tried to open one of Kenzie's (but that was while I was getting them all out) And Kenzie has pulled one out from under the tree. But she just sat there and looked at it like she didn't know what to do with it. But for the most part, they have been really good about leaving the presents alone. I hope that it stays that way for the rest of the day!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
I HOPE OUR CRISTMAS PRESENTS SURVIVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
hahaha you'll have to watch them like a hawk! =P
Post a Comment