On Christmas morning I finally got to bed at about 2 :00 am. I then woke up at 6:00 am, and was so excited that it was Christmas that I just couldn't go back to sleep. I had told Aaron that I wouldn't make him wake up until 7, and the kids were still asleep, so I decided to get ready to pass the time.
At 6:58, Kenzie woke up for a bottle, and it woke everyone else up too. Before Kyle completely woke up, I got this picture of him. He kept his "Lightning Mcqueen shoes" on all night! :) Here is Kenzie just before we got her out of bed.
Kyle looking at his stocking
Kenzie and Daddy
Kenzie loved them!
Then we started to open presents!




Santa had hung some candy cames on the Christmas tree, and Kenzie LOVED finding them!
This outfit is for Kenzie obviously, but she was uninterested in opening anymore presents by this point, but I thought that it was super cute, and wanted a picture of it.

Aaron got me this book! If you havn't red it yet, READ IT!!! I couldn't put it down! I finished it You will LOVE it!!!

Here is Kyle in one of his new outfits! He is so stinkin cute :) And ready to head to Grandma's house!

In the car ready to go!
Kenzie took one of her new babies along for the ride :)
Kenzie LOVES to play with her uncle Clint ! And from what I hear, she has stolen hes heart :)
Kyle outside in Grandma's front yard playing with his uncles, and their new marshmallow guns.

Aaron got me this book! If you havn't red it yet, READ IT!!! I couldn't put it down! I finished it You will LOVE it!!!
Here is Kyle in one of his new outfits! He is so stinkin cute :) And ready to head to Grandma's house!
In the car ready to go!
Kenzie hanging out with Aunt Alicia
Having fun at Grandma's house!


Kenzie cuddling with Aunt Kimber!
Then Kimber put her glasses on Kenzie, and it was so funny!

We then headed to my Grandma & Grandaunt's for lunch!
Kenzie & Uncle Kyler






This was the gift that my grandpa got in our little gift exchange on Christmas Eve. The color was blue, and the letter was R. I but some of you have no idea how this blue tinted picture of Kyle fits into that. Well, let me explain it. Well, the blue part is obvious, but most people don't know his nick name. ........... It is ROODLES :) Yes I know it is a strange one. It is a long story :)



We then headed across the valley to Aaron's parrents house. It was unusually rainy, so we left extra early so that we could take our time.



Once we got to the other side of the valley, it was much drier than by our house, so we got there much sooner than we thought we would.
We then headed to my Grandma & Grandaunt's for lunch!
We then headed across the valley to Aaron's parrents house. It was unusually rainy, so we left extra early so that we could take our time.
Once we got to the other side of the valley, it was much drier than by our house, so we got there much sooner than we thought we would.
Kenzie quickly found the dog's water bowl in the corner behind the kitchen table. She quickly climbed up onto a kitchen chair, and promptly fell head first into it.
Here she sitting next to daddy soaking wet.



0 comments:
Post a Comment