Late yesterday afternoon, Aaron got a call from the guy who is helping him look for work. He said that the lab manager ended up not having the time, but he stressed that She does want to meet with him! He then told Aaron that he would try to set something up for today.
So this morning, he called at 7:30 am, and told Aaron that he had just been contacted by the lab manager, and she would like to do an interview with him this morning! So since he would have to make it to the other side of the valley, in about an hour, in rushour traffic, he jumped in the shower, and I started getting his clothes ready for him. His shirt was super wrinkled, and I did not have time to iron it, and the kids have taken our spray water bottle apart, so I couldn't even fix it that way. So I got on the phone, and made some calls. I ended up sending Aaron over to my mom's house and she sprayed his shirt for him before he made his way to the interview!
I know that it probably sounds weird to some of you, but that is actually the way that dry cleaners got the wrinkles out of clothes, and it really works!!!
It is 8:40 am right now, and Aaron's interview is supposed to start at 9:am. His last words to me as he went out the door were "Please Pray for me!" I ofcorse promised to do so, and I was wondering if all of you could please do the same!
Please pray for Aaron! I will update everyone as soon as I hear anything!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I'M KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment