OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

WE DIDN'T LET A BROKEN WHEEL RUIN OUR DAY!

We try to go for walks every morning so that we can get a little bit of excercise. Well, since yesterday was Saturday, we decided to take our walk to the park so that the kids could play for a while.

We got everyone dressed, and we were off.

We rounded the corner, and after walking for a few feet, we noticed a big orange garage sale sigh. I had previously told Aaron that I would kind of like to watch the garage sales to see if there was sonething that we could give our kids for Christmas. So we decided to follow the sign before heading to the park. When we got to the next block, we saw another sign, and I said "wouldn't it be funny if it was on my mom's street?" We soon came to the corner of my Mom's street, and there was the next sigh, pointing down the street! I then said "Wouldn't it be funny if it was my Mom's neighbor!" So, we continued down the street, and sure enouth, it was my mom's next door neighbor! So, we looked around for a few minutes and all we really saw was a double stroller, and a big stuffed Elmo.

Since we were already pretty much there anyway, we decided to stop by my Mom's house to get a drink of water. My Mom was at work, but the kids got to see Uncle Kyler!

After spending a few minutes there, we headed back down my Mom's street, and headed on to the park!

We were almost to the corner of the street that leads to the park, when we heard a loud CRACK! We looked and found the one of the front wheels had broken and was laying on it's side. (sigh) So, we truned back around, and Aaron tiped the stroller onto it's back wheels, and we headed back to my Mom's house since it was the closest place. We were almost to the corner of her street when Aaron had to stop and rest. Since he was so tired, and decided to try pusning it the rest of the way. It was HARD WORK!!! I got about half way down my Mom's street when the back wheels started to cave in. So, I picked Kenzie up, Aaron lifted Kyle out, and we realized that one of Kenzie's shoes was missing.

Once we got to my Mom's, we checked the stroller again, and sure enough, only one shoe! Aaron headed back home, and picked up our van. When he came back, he had her other shoe in hand. I asked him where he found it, and he laughingly told me that he had found it at about the spot where we had niticed it missing!

Kyle got a little sad when we got in the car because he thought thet it ment that we would not be going to the park. I felt so bad for him. We tried to explain to him that we were just driving to the park instead of walking, but he just didn't understand.

At the park, the kids had TONS OF FUN!!! And Aaron ran in to a good friend of his named Jason. He used to be our hometeacher until our ward got split. He is now in my mom's ward. While Aaron and Jason caught up on what had happened in the past few months, the kids played and had a great time! After a while though, it was getting a little too hot for me, and I started to feal kinda sick, so we decided to head home.

Once we were in the car, and the cool air from the air conditioner started cooling me down, I started to feel a lot better, so we decided to drive to the garage sales in the nearby neighborhoods. We only found a couple of them, and they didn't have anything that we were interested in. So, we headed home and ate lunch.

I am kinda sad that our stroller broke, but he had a really fun day anyway!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...