OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

SLEEPY TIME

Last night when it was time for the kids to go to sleep, I suddenly realized oh my gosh, I for got to put their bedding in the dryer! So. I quickly switched everything over from the washer and started the blankets and sheets drying.

We then decided that we would let the kids fall asleep in the Living room, and we would move them to their beds as soon as we could.

This was no problem for Kyle, he falls asleep on the couch all the time.

Mackenzie on the other hand, is one of those babies who has to have her bed to fall asleep. So, I held her and rocked her, and smiled at her attempts to fight sleep. And once she finally fell asleep, I just enjoyed the time that I got to cuddle with my sweet baby girl!

A little while later, Aaron checked the dryer and luckily enough the bedding was dry, so he quickly made the kids beds and we put them in them. They looked so cute and so peaceful that I just couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...