OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

As I mentioned before, Sunday was Mackenzie's 1st birthday!
When we woke up, Daddy made us a special breakfast of pancakes! They were verry yummy!!!

Then we got ready for church.


They are just the cutest kids EVER!!!

In Aaron's family, the have a fun little tradition where when someone has a birthday, the whole family gets together and has sunday dinner together! The person who is having the birthday gets to choose the dinner, and the dessert! Since my birthday is only two days after Kenzie's, Aaron asked if it would be alright if we had my birthday on Kenzie's birthday. I said sure! I chose spaghetti for dinner, and chocolate cake with homemade icecream for dessert! It was very yummy!!!
Aaron's parrents live about 45 minutes away from us, so once church was over, we came home, ate lunch, got everyone in some more comfortable clothes, and headed to Grandma & Grandpa's house!
We got there a little wile before dinner time, so the kids had lots of fun playing outside in the back yard!







After dinner, I got to blow out the candles!

This is the birthday card that I got from Aaron's mom & dad!

Kyle absolutely LOVED the chocolate cake!!!

So did Mackenzie!!!


Uncle Ryan was tickleing her, and she could not stop giggleing!


She also had lots of fun exploring Grandma's kitchen! Luckily she couldn't figure out how to open the fridge!


She actually hasn't had her birthday party yet, but we let her at least have one present on her actual birthday!

She loved the doll!

Kyle found Uncle Ryan's sun glasses, and he thought he was a pirate!!!

That night, after the kids were asleep, Aaron put Kenzie's little play set together for her so that it would be ready for her when she got up the next morning. It is the cutest little set! Kyle loves it too. He found his doll, and plays with it too!!!

















1 comments:

The Pritchard Party said...

That was such a fun day! I love seeing my family and my cute niece and nephew, who are the absolute CUTEST EVER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...