OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THE BUG PIPES

There is a show on NOGGIN called MRS SPIDER AND HER SUNNY PATCH FRIENDS. This show is one of our kids favorites! It is about a whold bunch of different kinds of bugs who live in a little bug comunity called SUNNY PATCH.

Wwell, about a week or so ago, an episoda came on where one of the little girl bugs wants to learn to play the bug pipes (their verson of bag pipes) so the parents make her a set of bug pipes, an surprise her with them.

Kyle has seen this episode a couple of times, but this time, he decided to make a set of bug pipes for himself. All of a sudden he ran off to his roon. I wondered what he was up to, but all of his toys are there, so I wasn't too worried.

A couple of minutes later, he ran out of the room with the handle to his little toy ride-on car in one hand, and his plastic bat that is shaped like a carrot in the other. He then put them together as you see in the picture above and started humming as he used the handle of the bat as the mouth piece to his bug pipes.

At first I couldn't figure out what the heck he was doing. But then I realized that he was trying to be like the bugs on the show. It is deffinately one of the cutest things he has done yet!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...