OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

OOPS?! :)

Lately they have been working in our neighborhood putting a new sealing coat on the streets. Last Thursday was our turn. Kyle loves big turcks, so while they were working on the street, I opened the blinds so that the kids could watch the people working outside.
The street looked so nice when they were done! Or at least I thought theey were done.
A little while later, another truck came down the street spraying tons of what looked like water all the way down the street. Then, about twenty minutes later, it came back and did it again.
The street ended up looking like this when they were done:
Aaron says it looks like a skunk ha ha I never thought of it like that, but It kinda does. So, today we had to park our cars out on another street again, and they did it all over again. We had to go run a couple of erinds before Aaron went to work, and when we walked around the corner to the car the street had been blocked off, but they hadn't done anything yet. However, when we got back home, they had finished our half of the street, and were working on the other half.
Here is how it looks now:
This is what we saw when we were walking back from our car. As you can see, they were still working farther down the street, but it looks so much better now!

This is a picture of the same place that I showed you before in the picture of how bad it looked. Now it looks lots better huh?

Now I just hope that they keep it that way!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...