Kenzie went exploring, and found Grandma's flowers. Pretty soon, they were all over the kitchen floor!
This was the day that we drove up to Big Lake! Big Lake is my favorite place in the whole wide world! My mom's side of the family goes camping here every year! Unfortunately, We have not been able to go for the last four years. (usually because I was pregnant h ha)
Anyway, Aaron had never seen the Big Lake area, and he never quite understood why I was always a little sad when the whole family went up there, and we stayed home.
As we were driving around and showing him the diferent places up there, his exact words were "Now I understand why you were so depressed that we couldn't come camping with the family. If we don't get to come next year, I will be sad too!"
My mom and brother Kyler had origionally come too. But, when we stopped at Safeway in Springerville to get stuff for a picnic lunch, Kyler ended up getting sick, and my mom drove him back home to grandma and grandpa's house while the rest of us went on to Big Lake!
This is Crescent Lake! It is right by Big Lake. It is not very deep.
And here is my favorite place in the whole wide world! BIG LAKE ARIZONA!!!
Here we are at Big Lake! This is just a little way down from where my family ulually goes fishing!
Kyle and Great Grandma standing on a rock in the lake looking for crawdads. Kyle was about to pull grandma into the lake!
Daddy & Kyle by the lake!
We quickly learned that Kyle absolutely LOVES BOATS!!! Every time we got back in the truck to drive to another part of the lake, he would scream and cry because he wanted to see the "boat float" However, whenever I picked the camera up, he would say "CHEESE"
Daddy buckleing Kenzie back into her car seat!
When we are camping, this is the part of the lake where my family likes to hang out when we go to the lake! We were so excited to see so many flowers there this time!
All of us on one of the boat docks on another part of the lake!
Daddy & Kenzie on the boat dock!
Kyle & Pappa on the boat dock!
All of us standing at the edge of the lake!
The wiew of the lake from the PREGNANT TREE! Yes that's right, I said pregnant tree!
Here we are by the pregnant tree! This tree has been pregnant for atleast 40 years! This is one of our family's favorite sopts! When I was younger, the pregnant tree used to be the only thing there, and the rest was just a big grassy area! We used to have picnics there. Aparently, the pregnant tree has given birth a few times because now there are LOTS of trees there!
This is my grandpa!
This is a picture of my grandma trying to get a picture of my grandpa with a sertain tree in the background. She never really could find an angle that she was happy with!
Kyle wandering around the forrest!
Mommy & the kids near the pregnant tree!
Aaron loved it up there!!!
Mommy & Kenzie!
The pregnant tree!
This sign shows the shape of Big Lake!
As soon as we started back down the mountain the kids were asleep!
These little guys are on my grandpa's dash board, and I just think that they are cute!
This place is just so beautiful!!!
Aaron & I at the look out point that is part way up the mountain!
Ha ha ha, I just don't know what to say about this one!
On the way back to St. Johns!
Pappa gave him some yummy chocolate!!!
Kyle had lots of fun pealing labels off of water bottles!
Kenzie was making this face in the truck on the way home from Big Lake, but when we tried to take a picture she stopped. When I was feeding her lunch, she started doing it again, and it just so happened to be when I was getting ready to take her picture!
I just think that this one is soooooo cute!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment