OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, August 25, 2008

FAMILY FUN

This past Saturday night, we had lots of fun! Once Aaron got home from work, we all got into our swim suits, and headed to Kimber and David's apartnent.
Once there, we ate barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs along with Kimber and David (ofcorse), My mom and Kyler, and Clint and Alicia. Once dinner was done, we all ate homemade recekrispy treats that my mom brought! It was all very yummy!
Then we headed to the pool. It was so nice. There was no one else there, so we had the whole pool all to ourselves! Clint and Alicia hadn't brought their swim suits so they just sat on the side of the pool and hung out while the rest of us swam. At least that was their plan. However, after a few minutes I noticed Clint over at the little counter emptying his pockets. The next thing I knew, he was jumping into the pool fully clothed, and he was wearing his good work shirt. Alicia was then sitting in a puddle of water because of the splash, so she just decided to get in fully clothed too!
We all had lots of fun, and the kids had a great time! Kyle is starting to kind of realize that his suit helps him float, but he still won't let go of the person who is holding him. And Kenzie still tries to drink the water.
Unfortunately, soon after we all got into the pool, all of a sudden out of nowhere, lightning started flashing. So, we all got out of the pool, and headed back to the apartment to pick up all our stuff. We then headed home, and by the time we pulled up to our apartment (which is within walking distance I might add) It was pouring down rain! They wern't even calling for rain! Atleast not until Tuesday. Oh well. We did have lots of fun, and I hope that we can do it again really soon!
And the best part for me is that I now fit back into the swimsuit that I used to wear before I ever met Aaron! (before my body went through 2 pregnancies) It did not fit me for a very long time, and now it does again YAY!!!! I know that this probably dosn't mean much to anyone else, but for me it is huge!!!It is really hard to get your body back after having babies!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...