There is something wrong with my blog.
Lately, whenever I have tried to put anything that has any kind of an ttml code in any of my blog posts, by blog would not accept it. There are also a few other things that it won't let me do like post videos, and put a picture behind my blog title.
This morning I made a cute little slide show with over 70 pictures that we took yesterday at a birthday party, and ofcorse span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">as usual, my blog wouldn't accept it. So, I tried in on the back up blog where I keep an extra copy of all my links, and it workd just fine, so that told me that it is just my blog, and not Blogger itself.
As a result, I have decided to create a new blog that will allow me to put everything that I want to on it. This new blog will be up and running in a few days, and I will post lots of links so that everyone will be able to find it. I would also be happy to leave a comment on anyone's blog, or email you with the link.
I hope everyone has a great day!
Courtney
Sunday, February 22, 2009
OUR LITTLE FAMILY IS MOVING ONCE AGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That has to be very frustrating.
You had asked me a question on how to link things etc... If you would like I could come over and help you with anything that you need. I take Caden to school everyday in Mesa so I am fairly close. Let me know if you want to do that and what time would work for you.
Post a Comment