OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

HE'S SUCH A SWEET LITTLE GUY!!!

Sometimes kids just do the cutest things!!
Yesterday Aaron made the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. The jelly ended up all over Kyle, and my favorite boy in the whole wide world turned my favorite color! I thought it was great :)
Last night when the kids were falling asleep, I could hear some of their toys being played with. I thought about going in there to make sure that Kyle was still in his bed, but silence soon followed which meant he was asleep, so I didn't worry about it.

When it was time for me go go to sleep, I went in to check on them, and I found Kyle cuddled with his truck. So I carefully moved the truck, and lifted him with one arm to move his pillow back to where it was supposed to be, and I found a whole bunch more toys underneath him.

(And yes, I know that some of you are probably why a little boy is sleeping on a pink sheet. This is just because his sheet had to be washed, and the pink one happened to be clean when it was time for bed.)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...