OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS!

This is our Advent Callender! Each night after dinner, the kids each get to eat one piece of candy, and once all the candy is gone, it is Christmas! Mackenzie decided to try and help put the Christmas lights on the tree!

Kyle loved helping with the lights too!
Here is Aaron putting the lights on our tree!



This is our tree! It dosen't have any decorations on it yet because our kids were getting tired, but we will put them on tomorrow!




This is our Rudolph! Kyle calls him "Baby Deer"





These are candles! I had 5 of them, but our kids keep taking them down and playing with them, and now I am missing 2 of them. I will find them though........ eventually :)
Christmas is my verry favorite time of year I am sooooo glad that it is here!







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...