As I have said before, Aron's days lately have pretty much consisted of eating, sleeping, job hunting, and excercising. He has been applying for new jobs every day, but there just arn't that many people hiring right now. We have come home from our morning walks just praying that there would be a message on the answering machine telling Aaron that someone wanted to give him an interview. This just dosn't happen though.
Yesterday morning was no diferent. So after breakfast, Aaron got right to the job hunting again. He found a couple of new jobs that had not been there the day before, so ofcorse he applied for them! Then he aasked if I would mind if he took a little nap. Ofcorse I didn't mind, so I told him that I would wake him up in an hour or so.
I was just about to wake him up when the phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, so I let the answering machine get it. When I heard the voice on the machine, I started jumping up and down and squealing like a little girl! (I'm sure my neighbors were thrilled) I then ran through our bedroom door, and woke Aaron up immediately! I think my enthusiasm startled him at first, but he quickly realized what I was telling him.
He immediately called back, and found out that they wanted to bring him in for an interview!
That is where he is now! Well, actually he is most likely on his way there. I am very anxious, and I wish that I could be a fly on the wall in that interview so that I can see what happens! But since I can't be there, I guess I will have to exercises a little patience. By the time Aaron comes home, I will probably have done the dishes, laundry, cleaned and vacuumed the living room, added some recipes to my recipe blog,a and red some of the book that I am reading right now.
I am just so hope full that this interview is the answer to our prayers!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
WAITING....... JUST WAITING
Posted by Courtney at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
aww we're praying hard!!! =] I had an interview with Wal Mart today and it went well. Just waiting on my drug test to come back, and I'll start working soon =]
Congrats!
They still had 2 more people to interview after Aaron, so we are praying that they choose him! We won't find out for a couple of days though.
Post a Comment