OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, November 14, 2008

IT'S TIME TO DECORATE FOR THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanksgiving is almost here! I love Thanksgiving because it means that my favorite time of year is almost here!!!

To be honest with you, I didn't evn know that I had this. I was going through all of the closets to find things for the garage sale, and I found this. I think I bought it for the thanksgiving of the year that we got married.
My mom was selling these at the garage sale. At the end when they didn't sell, I asked if I could have them since I don't exactly have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations.


I must have bought this one for our first Thanksgiving together too!


Aaron bought me this one for my birthday!



This is another one of my mom's!




And another





And another!

I also had a cute little stuffed turkey that hung on the doorknob, but one of the kids ripped the face off. I am hoping that someone can help me fix it.
And I also have a scarecrow that stands on the floor, but I didn't think that the poor scarecrow could survive our kids this year!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...