OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

FALL FEST!!!

Tonight our ward had their annual Fall Fest! It was lots of fun! We ate Bargequed hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner, and yummy lemonade to drink.

We then walked over to see the horses! Kenzie LOVED them! As soon as I walked close to one of the horses, she told me "UP!" So I sat her on the horses back. The horses didn't have any saddles on because they werv't giving rides, and Kenzie started to slip off. I lifted her back into my arms, and she got very mad at me! She did NOT want to get off of that horse!!! Kyle, on the other hand, would have NOTHING to do with the horses! Aaron tried to have him pet one, but he just wouldn't!

We then went over and got some cotton candy! It was YUMMY! Kenzie loved it, but Kyle didn't want any, so we got some popcorn for him, and he really enjoyed that!

tThere was also a litle section set up to be a little dance floor! Kyle was very interested by the colored lights flashing all over the ground, and He had lots of fun dancing there!

We then went over to get our picture taken. (the picture that you see above)

We then saw some chickens! Kyle's nursery leader tried to get Kyle to feed one of them, but he just wouldn't do it.


They had a couple of games to play, but they were just a little to old for Kyle, so we went over to the (Oh I don't even know what it is called, I have always called them the jumpy things) This one was a two story one, and Kyle called it "the castle"

Kyle had do much fun! He stayed here until it was time to go home.
Kenzie had fun too! However, there were just so many older kids that were playing really rough, that I just wasn't comfortable leaving her sitting there. As it was, Kyle almost got trampled by them.

It was a really fun night! I am so glad that we got the chance to go!


1 comments:

April said...

Just to let you know, they are called bounce houses.
Sounds fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...