OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MACKENZIE UPDATE!!!


This past week, Kenzie got her first tooth!!! She has been cutting it for several months, but it just would never come through. I felt so bad for her! I was so glad the other morning when I checked in her mouth the other morning, and there was a tooth there! I wanted to wait to tell you about it until I could get a picture of it, but the USB cord to my camera has found it's self a pretty good hiding place. So, I borrowed some pictures from my sister in law Alicia's myspace page. She didn't have a tooth yet in these, but they are dang cute!

Kenzie is also talking now!!! She has a few words that she says all the time like "hi" "mama" "Dada", and she even says "up" when she wants to be picked up. But now she also coppies people when they talk! She is just so cute! And oh so smart!

These pictures were taken at my cousin's little boys blessing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...