Yesterday the kids anI decorated our house for Halloween! We had lots of fun! Kyle was so excited, and he had his own opinion about every decoration! He was also a very big helper! When I had to stand on a kitchen chair to reach high enough to hang one of the decorations up, he first said "please be careful Mom, I don't want you to fall." And then once I was up on the chair, he grabbed my leg as tight as he could, and said "Don't wory Mom, I've got you!" Then when I got down, I said Thank you Kyle you were a great helper. And he said " It was no problem Mom." It was just the sweetest thing! And it meant so much to me, even though if I had fallen I would have flattened him like a pancake, it made me feel good that he was doing everything that he knew how to do to protect his mommy! :) And Mackenzie had lots of fun just being in the middle of it all!
This year is going to be so much fun because he is getting to the age where he understands so much more now!



1 comments:
I think that's the cutest thing I've ever heard. What a good boy!
Post a Comment