OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Friday, September 19, 2008

IT'S TIME FOR A HAIR CUT

Yesterday we went over to my mom's house where she gave us haircuts. Kyle went first. He was not very excited about having his hair cut! My mom put a little plastic hair cutting cape over him, but he wouldn't keep it on, so he ended up having to take a bath at grandma's to rinse all the hair off.





H

Then it was Kenzie's turn! She only neaded to have it trimed, so it didn't take very long. She just didn't want to hold still, so it did take her a couple of minutes longer than we thought it would. We ended up keeping her preoccupied with an unopened can of straberry soda!














I got my hair trimmed to! I didn't have bangs before, and now I do.



























1 comments:

Michelle Knight said...

Those kids are getting so big! Cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...