OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
♥AARON♥ ♥COURTNEY♥ ♥KYLE♥ ♥MACKENZIE♥

A FEW SONGS I LOVE!

Monday, August 4, 2008

WOW IT ACTUALLY WORKS!

A while ago Kyle got ahold of a DVD just after eating dinner and his hands were a meass! I looked at the DVD and ofcorse, it had food all over it! I wasn't sure what to do because I was afraid that I would end up scratching it. I looked around the room, and my eyes landed on the baby wipes. And I thought to myself "What would it hurt to try cleaning it with a baby wipe, it's probably already ruined anyway" So, I tried it, and IT WORKED!!! I was shocked!!! It dosn't work for scratches ofcorse, but When a DVD or a CD gets dust or something from little hands, I just wipe it gently with a baby wipe and it always works perfectly after it dries. Who would have thought!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...